Thursday, August 24, 2006

The 5-Person Meme

Thoughts of a Regular Guy tagged me, so here it is.

"If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?" (Explaining why is optional.) Name five people from each of the following categories:Saints, Those in the Process of Being Canonized, Heroes from your native country, Authors/Writers, celebrities.

Saints:
The Virgin Mary, Our Mother

St. Dymphna
St. Maximilian Kolbe
St. Philomena
St. Jude

Being Cannonized:
Mother Theresa
JP II
Blessed Luigi Beltrame Quattrocchi
Blessed Maria Corsini
Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha

Heroes:
Abraham Lincoln

George Washington
Thomas Edison
Pope Benedict XVI
Harriet Tubman


Writers:
C.S. Lewis

Ann Coulter
Elie Wiesel
J.R. Tolkien
Dr. Seuss

Celebrities:
Frank Sinatra

Simon Cowell
Julie Andrews
Jenna Fischer
Phil from The Amazing Race


Tagged:
Housewfie in Flip-Flops
Greg
Adventures in Babywearing
Up On Christian Hill
Antonia's World

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- this looks like an interesting one! I'll try to have it posted tomorrow!

Sharon said...

I forgot to add that if you're not Catholic or don't feel comfortable posting the saints quesitons, just skip it! I know many visitors aren't the same religion I am. :)

Stacey said...

haha - I was just about to say... I don't think I can name a whole lot of saints or candidates for canonization... :)

I'll play your game!

Renee said...

Wow, I feel cool I've been tagged.