Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is in the Air!

Today is just gorgeous. We haven't had a day this nice since....well, I can't remember! Probably since we moved here. Ohio weather, for ya.

It's actually 70 today and sunny. I've heard the birds all day and it just smells like spring. I love it! It's such a nice change from those gray winter skies.

It's amazing the power of the sun. Seeing the sun just lifts your moods and spirits. I've been down in dealing with all my physical issues lately (kidney stones while 33 weeks pregnant), but the sunshine sure helps. Don't you love it?

As soon as hubby gets home we're taking my almost 3 year old to the park for a bit. Unfortunately I don't feel I should risk driving with Vicodin in my system. I can't wait to be able to play outside like normal with my family!

God's gift today is this weather to me...and without jinxing it, I add that I have not needed a pain pill all day! :) You don't know how nice that is.

We better go enjoy it while it lasts outside. Tomorrow they forecast thunderstorms.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

It has been GORGEOUS around here lately. I have loved it. Ace and I spent several hours outside, but now my front yard has been invaded by one red wasp that straight up hates me. Till he or she buzzes off, we're sequestered inside :(

Figures. The end of RSV season is upon us and the red wasp appears.

Anonymous said...

Dang red wasp! He should knowit's YOUR territory! :) They'd keep me away, too.
I'll bet your so releived RSV season its ending, huh? Ace is amazing. I hope my little one is as strong as he is.

Greg said...

The weather here has been so AWESOME!!! We've been in the high 70's - low 80's for days now. The sea breeze kicks in in the afternoon and I feel like I could stay outside all day. I haven't been to the beach yet, but I'm sure that will come soon enough.

Unfortunately, with this nice weather, we get the pollen. Our cars will be yellow for the next couple months. And the grass is growing again, so I had to go out there and mow the lawn today. You know, it is technically still winter!!

You need to move back to the South!! :)