Monday, April 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-April 16th

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a productive weekend running errands, combined with inconsistent contractions, and then ending with my son's birthday party yesterday. The sun didn't shine much, but we sure felt the warmth! :)

Last week we did very well sticking to our menu plan. I tried the Crumb Chicken as a new recipe, and it was delicious. VERY good. Actully, last week went really well-each meal was prepared for and nothing to complain about. Don't you love weeks like that?
On to this week...pork was finally on sale! I love pork, so we're inlcuding that this week.
Tuesday: Baked Macaroni & Cheese with fresh steamed broccoli, fruit
Wednesday: Pork Chop Skillet Dinner with Apples
Thursday: Sandwiches, hot dogs, or kielbasa (depending on hubby and grilling-out weather)
Saturdays & Sundays usually depends on my husband. He either grills out, or we get a frozen pizza. Low-key dinners. :)
Dessert all week--> ice cream! LOL. We bought two cartons of ice cream for my son's birthday party, and forgot about them! We served cupcakes, but no ice cream. So please stop by if you'd like to enjoy some dessert with us! lol.

For more menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie's site.




6 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Terri said...

The black bean and corn quesadilla sounds great!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings~

jennyr said...

i was never a mexican food fan but since i tried to eat at el vaquero restaurant, i can't get mexican taste out of my head, so yummy! Quesadillas souns good!

Aldara said...

Yummy Ice cream! You are doing really well with your menu. I have to get my control journal out and start planning my stuff. I was very determined before, but I slacked off as usual! Hopefully I can get back on track!
Blessings

A Juggling Mum said...

Great Menu!!!

Have a great week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Great meal ideas. Have a good week!