Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thankful Thursday-April 5, 2007

I have so much to be thankful for this week! And what a better week than Holy Week to truly see His blessings, right?I am especially thankful for:
-The Sacraments, especially Confession. I finally went on Saturday. It had been a long time, and it was wonderful. Since going my prayer life has been re-ignited.

-Getting in more daily prayer, especially with my husband. Praying alone is one thing, but making time to pray together...I am thankful.

-I am especially thankful for having a dishwasher this week!

-I'm thankful playgroup worked out yesterday. Only one mom showed up, but my son had a blast playing with her daughter! He hasn't had a playmate in a while. Thank you, God.

-I'm also thankful for a good ultrasound, and that my baby is in the correct position for birth!

-I'm thankful for the chance to catch up with some friends on the phone this week. Most of mine are out of state, and that makes it hard to keep in touch.


It's great to have a group of people who want to acknowledge things in their lives to be thankful for. I'm appreciative of that, too.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you for sharing your thankful heart. I will be praying for you, and the precious baby you are carrying.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Praying for you and your baby! I so love my dishwasher! When ours broke, it made me appreciate it so much more!

Thanks for sharing your thankfuls!
Blessings~

In Light of the Truth... said...

What great blessings! God us so faithful!

Sharon said...

I'm a Sharon, too, and was born in Chillicothe, OH.

Thank you for sharing your list. I pray everything goes well with you and your baby.

Christine said...

Congrats on your upcoming arrival and it's great that he's cooperating. :) Thanks fot sharing your list.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Beautiful list. Thanks for sharing.

Have a blessed Easter weekend!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for sharing. I will be praying for you.

Blessings,
Angel ():)

Deena Peterson said...

I have TWO dishwashers...one is 17, and one is 13 LOL!!

So glad your baby news is good news!

on the Rock said...

Great things to be thankful for.
God Bless

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing..I agree I girl has to have a dishwasher...Blessing to you and your family this weekend.