Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Book Find!

I actually discovered it last year, made a mental note to purchase it, never did, forgot about it, and it went to the back burner.

Then a few weeks ago we were at our library, and it came to mind. They had it!
My new favorite book find (which I think every parent should have!):
Natural Baby and Childcare by Lauren Feder, M.D.

She is an M.D., but also practices holistic/homeopathic medicine. I wish I lived in LA-I'd go to her practice.
Here is her site: http://www.drfeder.com/

I admit I was drawn first because of her views and openness on vaccines. Once reading more of the book, though...well, let's just say I "have" to have it. ;)

If you have the book, tell me what you think of it. If you visit the site, let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The book looks interesting, I'll have to see if my library has it. My to-read list is a mile long! LOL

Elizabeth F. said...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks! I found you from Busymomma.