Monday, July 02, 2007

Contest Time!!!

It seems like the summer of contests, doesn't it? I'm loving it. Fun blogger times...

The latest contest is hosted by the Pinks & Blues Girls Blog. (This blog is one of my new faves, by the way!) What's the prize, you ask? Well, there are two prizeS. Yup, two! Told ya they're a great bunch of ladies! ;)

Enter the contest to win a Vera Bradley Nantucket Navy coin purse. You've seen 'em. Cute patterns. The other prize is The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter! That stuff is great. It lasts a long time, and I cross my fingers it could still help my post-partum stretch marks. (shhh...let me live in this fantasy world!) Oh, and check out Sheena's Body Shop site. Some good stuff is on sale!

Click on over to enter the contest. You have one week! The drawing will be next Monday!

No comments: