Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband!

Happy Birthday!

I know you don't like posts like this, but I couldn't resist. We love you so much and you are such a great person. Cliche it may sound, but it's the truth. An excellent husband and father, we are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Thank God you were born!

Did you know that...
You share a birthday with Tom Cruise? ( I know, thrilling! ) You also share a birthday with Yeardley Smith, the voice of Lisa Simpson, and also Montel Williams. ;)

Your birthday shares the feast of St Thomas, apostle.

In history...
The Battle of Gettysburg ended today. Idaho became the 43rd state today. The first savings bank in the US opened.

"And, uh......" Your birthday is the reason for fireworks and celebrations? ;)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy birthday Sharon's husband!

Seriously, how old is that guy? He looks somewhere on the order of... Mmm, I'm going with 16. I think it's the shirts. I'm sure he's gotta be somewhere in his mid- to late-20's if not more, but he doesn't look it.

Don't worry, Sharon's husband, that's a good thing!

Sharon said...

LOL, Stacey! Everyone always thinks we are way younger than we are. He turned 27 today. (I know, we both look like teenagers still!)
Thanks for the b-day wishes. :)

EC Gefroh said...

Happy Birthday to your dear husband. I like the way you did this birthday post.

Jennifer said...

Ooooooohhhhh, Happy Birthday Patty-Cakes!!! We love you!! Save a piece of thatcake for me--You know, the way you're supposed to save the top layer of wedding cake? Freeze it and when we see you waaaay too long from now, we can have a party again for your birthday! Yeah, I know, one of my most BRILLIANT plans ;o) TTYS--Sharon, hug the boy for me!