Tuesday, July 31, 2007

PRAY! Please! ***UPDATED***

Thank God! Baby David was born shortly before 3:00 this afternoon. I was told he is healthy, mom and baby are doing well! He weighed in at 5 lbs, 10 oz, and 18 inches long. :)
Thank you for your prayers.

I have a new nephew!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sister-in-law's water broke in the middle of the night. She wasn't due until the end of August. She wasn't contracting or dilated, but because her water broke they're inducing her now. They already know it's a boy, and his name is baby David.

PLEASE say a prayer for David's health and a safe delivery for them all!
I know it's not that early, but still early. Your prayers are appreciated!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

praying Sharon! let us know how everything turns out.

Mary said...

We are praying to Fr. Solanus Casey today on his feast day. Our love to you. xox
Mary, Caleb, and Maddy

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sending up prayers!

I also had my first by a similiar situation. Now, granted, it actually happened right on my due date, so that's different. But, I was just barely dilated to 1 cm and had been having NO contractions at all, but my water broke. It was a long labor (21 1/2 hours) and lots of pushing (1 h 40 mins). I suspect that was because of my body not really being "ready" for it to happen yet. I am praying that your SIL will not have as long a labor as I did!

Stacey said...

Bless her heart! That's so scary!

Alice Gunther said...

I am thrilled to hear this!

God bless the new baby and family!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful news Sharon! so glad to hear mom and baby are doing good! congratulations to your sister-in-law and your whole family!!

Anonymous said...

God is good! Thank you for sharing this miracle and your personal life with us.

Kim said...

Oh, congrats!! I'm so glad everything ended up so well!

momwats8 said...

I am slow to respond but wanted to let you that I am glad all worked out and that he is here safe and sound.