Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ha! Another One Got Sucked In!

Let me introduce you to a great guy named Greg. ;)
I'm happy to spread the news of his new blog-Big-Tuna-That's What She Said. Any Office fans out there ought to recognize that! Greg may possibly be the biggest Office fan there is. Seriously.

I'm happy he moved over to blogger. I've been badgering him, and I think that had something to do with him getting a blogger blog.

Allow me to giggle for a moment, too. This makes the third blogger I, uh, influenced to start a blog. Love it.

Go over and welcome Greg to the blogosphere. Go on. Right now. ;)

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout-out!

I am enjoying Blogger more than I expected.

Badgering is one way to put it. I'm more inclined to use the term strong-arm. ;)

Dinkin' Flicka.