Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #14

All Things Lightning McQueen & Cars

My oldest is a fan of the movie Cars, particularly Lightning McQueen and Mater. His love of the movie has resulted in several Cars items in our home:

1. Cars bed sheets
2. Mater t-shirt
3. Cars sippy cups
4. Cars Backpack
5. Lightning McQueen lunch bag
6. Lightning McQueen & Mater Pez dispensers
7. Cars book
8. Mater flashlight keychain
9. Cars socks
10. Sally character car (Hot Wheel sie)
11. Lightning McQueen Wallet
12. Cars umbrella
13. Storybook Pillow
*Ds also has the glove & hat set, table placemat, and another set of crayons. ;) What can I say? The boy loves Lightning McQueen! (as well as Target offers some great stuff in their dollar bin!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




13 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Your boy looks like he's all boy! My nephew is very into Cars, too. He's in second grade and carries a Lightening McQueen lunch bag, as well.Thanks for the tip about checking the Target dollar bin. (And thanks for visiting my TT)

Malcolm said...

Wow, your son really is into Cars. The slippers he has on are pretty cool. By the way, thanks for visiting my TT.

pjazzypar said...

So cute. Happy TT.

Open Grove Claudia said...

You are really a great mom to support your child's interests like this. I'm certain he will feel this all his life! Well done!

Happy TT

Jennifer said...

ha ha ha ha! Yup--same situation here! Lite-neem Tween is definitely our favorite!

Anonymous said...

Great list, I'll have to show my boys, they love all things related to Cars!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings

Hootin Anni said...

I LOVE that movie!!!! And, I'm a grandma.......that T. Mater just makes me smile so much, he's a hoot.

Great movie.

Hope you can drop by and visit me today for my 13.

Andrea said...

KA Chow! is all I hear lately!

Unknown said...

You know. He's so blessed to be able to have those things at such an early age. When I was little, I got garage sale and hand-me-down stuff. It joys me to see such happiness on an innocent face. Thx again for your visit and happy TT (again) ;)

Michelle said...

We have a Cars fanatic as well--her Cars Tattoos were a big, big hit!

Oh, and I COMPLETELY forgot about paying off a student loan on my million dollar list. Hm. Now I'm definitely over budget!!

Chelle Y. said...

Oh, How Sweet! I love "Cars!"

Bloggers said...

So cute. My little one loves Barney so everything in our house is purple and barney.

maryt/theteach said...

Your son is adorable and what a collection of Cars stuff he has!! I gotta get to see this movie - I haven't yet! It sounds great! Thanks for visiting my TT post!