Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 Years *edited*


Stats:
5 years married
4 different addresses we've called home
3 pregnancies
2 living boys
4 different job positions for me since getting married
6 different job positions for my husband since getting married
1 real big vacation as a family

Predictions: Many more years together, a home to call our own soon, and probably another baby or two.
Our family, in all its wacky, quirky ways, which began five years ago today.

***Edited per Jennifer's/Jenny's/Jen's/Miss Waffle if yo nasty's request: A picture or two including my bouquet. Yes, I chose white daisies w/ a few yellow roses. Simple, but I loved it. My bouquet turned out exactly how I wanted it. They messed up my bridesmaids', though. Theirs was supposed to be the same shape as mine. AND, let me mention that we had the worst photographer ever. IN HISTORY. She was unprofessional, didn't get the pictures we requested, bla bla bla. My biggest regret. She was not even worth a penny, she was so disappointing. :(
Well here are two semi-decent pics I found that include the bouquet.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!

Sue said...

Congrats!! Happy Anniversary!!!!! Very pretty pic

Stacey said...

Awww, congratulations. Cute picture!

Amy said...

Congrats!

Today is also my DS's 2nd bday! :)

Jennifer said...

Awwww! That was SUCH a GREAT day!! Post more pictures if you can--I loved the daisy bouquet! You looked amazing!

Happy anniversary Sharon and Pat!!!

Love You!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Happy Anniversary and you looked absolutely gorgeous. I know what you mean about the photographer, that was my biggest regret. We have horrible pictures. =(

Greg said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Pat!!

Sharon said...

Thanks, everyone. :)

You know, let me add...you know my dh didn't like my dress? Ha! The man actually made it obvious, too.
Boy oh boy.
Any unmarried guys reading...let me tell you now. Like the dress or not, ESPECIALLY on the wedding day, SAY YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

Jennifer said...

GAW-geous, darlin'!! Thanks for the edit!

Love, Jennifer-Jenny-Jen-Miss Waffle if yo nasty

PS) Your photographer also flashed her underwear at everyone about 62 times--ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jennifer said...

I just saw that Pat didn't like the dress---whaaaaaaat?! Seriously? I remember all of us bridesmaids crying when we saw you! Tell Pat he loses 1930s husband points for that one--ha ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Aww, you didnt tell me it was your anniversary! Happy (late) Anniversary, Sharon and Pat! oh and love your pics!