Thursday, October 02, 2008

Big Momma Bag

Check it out:
(sorry the picture isn't it better! Another one will be coming soon)
My friend made this for me. She made it, all by herself, in her home. Isn't it snazzy?!
I am so excited that this is my new fall/winter bag. I wanted a big one, and Alison not only made me a big bag, but look at how stinking cute it is. I love the pattern and fabric. :)

Plug time!
Alison is pretty talented. She started selling her bags at various art fairs this past summer. So far she's been a success! She has many different style options, not to mention custom-made for fabric and print choice. CUTE. One of a kind. How great is that?!

If you like what you see & are interested in getting your own Mary Alison bag, just let me know and I can get you her contact info so you can start shopping. :) She does not currently have a website, but she does have an impressive PDF for you to see some of her work.

I am cleaning out my old summer bag tonight. Time to start using my HOT MOMMA BAG!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is extremely cute! I want one, I want one!!! Can you give me her info, or give her my email address? I'm so in need of new purse, LOL.

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Oooohhh... that is tooo cute!!!!!!

Your friend is way so talented! I could never do anything cool like that. Go out tonight with your new hot momma bag and act like everyone is watching you because your so hot. That's what I do. LOL!!!!!!!!! I"m a dork!!!!!!

Like when I got my hair cut and people would just look at me (you know just random not even, just look past) I'd tell Kurt... oooohghh yea they think your with Katie Holmes... lol... dork alert!!!

Sue said...

she will be famous soon!!!

Amy said...

Adorable! She should set up a blogger site to show off her wares.