Sunday, November 09, 2008

Congrats on 12 Years!!

Happy Anniversary to Sue & Jeff!!!

I can't believe you have been married for 12 years. That seems like so long, yet it still seems like yesterday. Congrats on such a wonderful beginning.

I wish I had pictures to share.
Sue made for a beautiful bride, and Jeff a handsome groom.
The church was gorgeous where they got married, and their reception was a blast. Sue saw to it that all the good music was played, Michael Jackson included, of course.

I remember watching Jeff and his brother, Mike, dancing. You could just see they were having so much fun together, and tell how close they were. I thought how nice it was that Jeff had a brother to be close with like me with my sister.

Sue & Jeff's marriage has been a blessing to us all, not only because we gained Jeff in our family, but also because they have given us Haleigh and Jack. Only good things have come out of this.

Congrats again, and many wishes for many good years to come!
Happy Anniversary, you two crazy kids!

2 comments:

Sue said...

that's so nice! thank you :) Jeff even got dressed up. I had a mimosa today at lunch since we didn't have champagne at our reception. beer & blush wine-how pitiful!!! (people had to pay for their own liquor) When you know you will have a LONG day in store, I highly recommend getting the day started with a mimosa-yum!! I just have to add, EVERYONE was on the dance floor when "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" was played!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I SO wish you had pictures! I can't believe it was 12 years ago--I think we're officially getting old! MAN! 12 years, really?? That means we worked at Saskatoon TWELVE YEARS AGO??!!!
Sorry, got off track there for a second--Happy anniversary to Sue and Jeff! I love both of you dearly!

:o)