Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF!!

Some Friday Five to kick off the weekend.

1. What made you happy this week?
Seeing the first snowfall, having some one-on-one time with Aidan, watching The Office with my hubby, and wrapping up some Christmas presents.

2. What made you sad?
The movie Jack Frost! Great movie, but I cried. Sad!! Um, let's see...my husband's weekend work schedule. Missing Jazzercise. Brennan's wacky sleep habits this week.

3. What made you angry?
Some stuff on Facebook, Brennan's sleeping patterns. Eating food I know I shouldn't. And PMS.

4. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
THANKSGIVING!!! Taking Aidan & Brennan to the parade for the first time, seeing family, possibly having some alone time with my husband. Decorating for Christmas!!

5. What are not looking forward to?
Eating too much (I'll work on it;), crappy weather, uncomfortable awkwardness with extended family. My husband working and studying a lot. Cooking. Um, I'm thinking housework in general. LOL
Saying goodbye to a good friend before he is deployed for 6 months.

Have a good weekend!
Join in The Friday Five here.

3 comments:

Sue said...

What made me happy? hiring Lucy!!! sad: no money to shop :( Oh, another happy: Jack 3x going on the potty in public!!!!!!!!! sad: throwing up lots.

Hyperactive Lu said...

What? Snow? So not fair!!!

Anonymous said...

What made you angry...PMS. Yep that'll do it! ;) Although I haven't had PMS in a long long time I do have the pregnancy hormones. lol