Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Should Enjoy It While It Lasts

It snowed the other day & Aidan was so excited.
All he wanted to do was go out there and shovel with his kids' shovel. It was adorable.

I watched him out there, shoveling away with the biggest grin on his face.
It dawned on me that I better enjoy this while I can, because in a few short years I'll be nagging at him to get outside and shovel for his mother! LOL

Maybe he'll still find it to be a source of great joy, but I'm not counting it.
So for now I'll enjoy him enjoying the chore pleasure of shoveling.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Last year, Robbie's $4 shovel was one of his favorite gifts. You're right, in a few years, we'll have to beg, cajole and threaten to get them to shovel for us.

Sue said...

he is a trooper! looks beautiful, makes me so homesick for Michigan.