Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I'm popping in real fast to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!

We're in South Carolina with my family. It's been nice visiting, however both Aidan & I have gotten sick. :( We took him to urgent care yesterday to find out if he has strep, and today my throat is incredibly sore. Oh the joys of traveling, right?

Aidan seems to be doing better, and as long as I eat Popsicles, I'm OK. I'm hoping the drive home won't be too torturous!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas. I'll share lots of photos once we're back in Ohio.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope you guys feed better soon.

Bethany said...

Merry Christmas!!! I'm sorry you guys got sick-- that's definitely no fun but hope you are enjoying the trip :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Sue said...

I'm on the phone with you now!!! Sorry it's been a rotten trip. I do wish we had a bigger house so we could be more accomodating. Mom would have a fit but does she really want people staying there???

Amy said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you get to feeling better before you have to hit the road.

Jennifer said...

Awwww! :o( We have been thinking about you guys constantly since you left our house! How are you doing? Did Aidan wind up having strep? He was so pitiful!! :o( There were sick people at ALL of our family Christmas get-togethers--BLAH! Tis the season, I guess! Call me or e-mail me as soon as you can--I don't want to bug you by calling.

:o)

Unknown said...

Hope you guys are feeling better! Can't wait to get together in a few days.