Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tagged!

Vicki tagged me for the Monday Meme.
How does Wednesday sound? (oops) Thanks for the tag, Vicki. :)

Snatching from Vicki's blog:
According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!

Alrighty. 6 things that make me happy:
1.) Going on scenic drives with my husband.
2.) Chocolate. I know, I know, but it does. Especially the plain Hershey's bar. Instant happiness.
3.) Bedtime with Aidan. I love that time with just him, reading him a story, doing bedtime prayers, hearing about his day and snuggling. That makes me happy.
4.) Coffee in the morning. God bless my husband, because he makes it for me in the morning, and some days (like today) he'll even pour me some in my travel mug. Good man.
5.) The fact that I am nearly finished my Christmas shopping. All I have left to do for Aidan & Brennan is their stocking stuffers.
6.) Jazzercise. Ok, maybe corny, but I really enjoy the class-type exercise, the music, and the time away from home (just me). I'm horrible exercising on my own, and Jazzercise is something I've really been enjoying. (thanks to Pat for the Christmas present!:)

I could write more than 6 things. At the moment, these are what come to mind. I'm always thankful for family & friends, of course. :)

Now I'm supposed to tag 6 people. I'm asking these 6 to play along:
1.) Andrea
2.) Jen
3.) Sue
4.) Crystal
5.) Bethany
6.) Hyperactive Lu

Let's have it, girls! :)

3 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll do it Friday!

Unknown said...

Well since you and JennD both tagged me, I really need to get this done, LOL. Working on it right now!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Ok mine is up!