Monday, January 19, 2009

Chicken Talk: Answering Stacey

Stacey asked, "What is your favorite chicken recipe?"

If I'm not considering calorie intake or diet restrictions, then homemade Chicken Parmesan. Delicious! I must say, too, the recipe in my Big Red Betty Crocker Cookbook is awesome. For whatever reason, I don't usually like Chicken Parmesan from a restaurant, though.

If I'm trying to be a little better and health-conscious, then I vote for the Breaded Parmesan Chicken. It seriously does not taste low-fat or anything. It's so yummy. Serve it with some fresh green beans and rice-a-roni...yum. great dinner. Oh, and the chicken is super easy to make. Moist.

And now I'm hungry.

Thanks for helping me with a post, Stacey!
Btw, what is your favorite chicken recipe?

2 comments:

the JOHNSON family said...

Mine is definitely "Chicken in Wine Sauce" from my Paula Dean cookbook. It's chicken breasts toped with swiss cheese and on top of that you put 1 can cream of chicken soup mixed with 1/4th cup white cooking wine. Then sprinkle a cup of herb seasoned dry stuffing bread crumbs on top of that and then drizzle with 2 tbsp. melted butter. This is so not low fat but so delicious! I make it with honey glazed carrots and roasted potatoes. THE BEST!

Sharon said...

Amanda-
That recipe sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. :)