Friday, January 16, 2009

Excuse Me, WHAT?!

22-Year-Old Sells Virginity Online-FEDS Won't Stop Her

Excluding the fact that she is degrading herself and ruining her reputation for the future, why is she doing this?
For the money?
The attention?
(the girl says it for money for grad school. Yikes. Like there aren't other ways to go about this)

The reason stated for the government not stepping in: that's because Natalie Dylan, a made-up name for a real 22-year-old California college grad, is marketing her maidenhead in Nevada, where prostitution is legal.

OK, Nevada, what gives? Keeping prostitution legal--for what reason?

I feel so very sorry for this girl. I wonder if her parents are still living, and if so, what they're reaction must be.
I sure hope someone stops this girl before she gets what someone else is paying for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sickened by how young women treat themselves and allow themselves to be treated nowadays.

Although I don't have daughters I do have three boys and I am committed to raising them in knowing that women are NOT sex objects and they need to respect women and be with women who respect themselves.

Sexting is another new thing I've heard about where young girls send NUDE pictures of themselves to boys in school via their phones.

What a world we live in.

Nell

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Honestly, not sure why prostitution is still legal in Nye county. (Not to be confused with Clark county where Las Vegas is.)

Nye county is nothing but desert. With the 3 trailers that serve as bordellos where prostitution goes on. People think it's like some glamorous place and it's just a bunch of really sad, depressing old trailers in the middle of nowhere.

Forgive us Lord...

Bethany said...

So incredibly heartbreaking. :( She's so close to my age...sometimes I think my parents really did the right thing by sheltering myself and my siblings from the world we live in.