Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks, Bethany

Bethany humored me & asked some questions to fill my writer's block:

1) What was your college major?
Early Childhood Education. I enjoyed it, but thought Dr. Piland was a joke, and McVey was too used to little kids.
2) How long did you teach before quitting/marrying?
I taught for 2 years before having Aidan-1st grade. I tutored p/t thru Sylvan Learning Centers for about a year after he was born.
3) What are Aidan and Brennan's middle names?
Aidan Patrick & Brennan James.
4) What's your favorite color?
Green, particularly sage.
5) What year did you graduate FUS?
2002
6) What's your favorite food?
Oh gosh, too many! Probably top 3: chocolate, pasta, avocado.
7) What's your favorite restaurant?
No clue. I like a place I can get a nice, tasty steak.
8) Are you crafty at all?
Uh, creative, yes, crafty not so much. I can't sew, knit or anything like that. I do alright with arts & crafts projects w/ Aidan.
9) How many US states have you been to?
Hmm...not for sure, but probably 21. That's for states I've actually stopped in. Driving through? Plenty more.
10) When you were in college, how did you spend your spring breaks?
Usually going home to SC, where it was actually warm and like spring! I brought people home w/ me and visited my sister. Once we drove to Charleston to see her.
11) Where all have you lived?
Michigan, South Carolina, Ohio, and Austria for one semester.
12) When did you & Pat get married?
June 21, 2003.
13) Where did you travel while in Austria?
Vienna, Salzburg, Poland (Auschwitz), Czech Republic (Prague), Italy (Venice, Rome, Assisi), France (Paris), Switzerland, Ireland (Republic), Lichtenstein, Germany (Oktoberfest, baby!)

Did these spark any other questions? If so, leave it in the comments!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

It didn't really spark any other questions, but...Piland was my advisor, and ohh my gosh, was she a joke. She didn't help me out at ALL, resulting in my having to take a summer class from Virginia and then finish up my degree by taking 2 classes (meaning I couldn't live on campus)...yea, it was a MESS!!!

I love the boys' names!

Stacey said...

What is your favorite chicken recipe?

Anonymous said...

Really interesting stuff! My son is in an early education program and his teachers just rock!

Nell