Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Ash Wednesday

Can you tell Brennan didn't want to slow down for a picture?And yes, I just think they look so cute with the ashes on their foreheads. :)

Not keeping it wordless...it was hilarious at Church this morning. Once Brennan saw the ashes on our foreheads, he just couldn't control himself. He thought it was the funniest thing. He kept trying to scrape Aidan's, giggling and saying "Didi", which is how he says Aidan's name.

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check out 5 Minutes for Mom.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Jack immediately wiped off his ashes, he kept saying, "get dirt off!"

Mandy said...

Yep. We are headed there at 6:00 tonight.

As far as my link goes...try deleting the old and then adding the new. I am not sure why it's messing up for you! :(

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Jack couldn't quit looking at Daddy's cross on his forehead because it was REALLY dark. It was way darker than any of ours (they had lots of people doing the ashes). Eric finally shot me a look and whispered, "Seriously -- why does he keep staring at me?" I said, "Because you REALLY got it." LOL

The Masked Mommy said...

I'm always wishing they did a better cross with the ashes when it comes to pictures! It's always just a great big smudge!