Sunday, March 01, 2009

MARCH!

It's finally here!
The long awaited month in which SPRING finally arrives!
The lucky month of St. Patrick's Day!

And yet there is still evidence of snow on the ground. Grrr.....

March isn't my favorite month, but I do like it. March is already super busy for us.
I'm actually looking forward to it.

Assuming you care (yeah right), I'm sharing: (starting w/ today)
-Mass, Parish school Open House, Michigan to meet new nephew and go to IKEA
-Aidan's 1st eye-doctor appointment
-Aidan's field trip to the planetarium (daddy is going since it's at his university;)
-DWTS premiers! Yes, it's exciting for me
-Benefit dinner for a guy we went to college with; he is battling cancer
-St. Patrick's Day! Recall coming over on the boat from the Dingle Peninsula...
-Parish school's school play-I plan to take Aidan (Beauty & the Beast)
-Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast
-Parish Fish Fry
-Oldest brother's birthday, resulting in "getting old" jokes
-Hopefully slam down on our nasty mean previous landlord. He's trying to scam us out of a lot of money, unjustly, rudely, and I seriously almost hate the man.

But hey! Today should be nice. :)
Mass, Open House, (where we can enter a raffle to win free tuition~cross your fingers for us!).
Then we're hitting the road to MI to meet Luciano! I heard he has a head full of dark Italian hair. Can't wait to hold him.

Ikea is our next destination. We're looking at some shelving among other things. We haven't been there in over a year. Kinda excited. Are you an IKEA fan?

Spring only officially starts this month. Usually up here we don't experience spring until later, but I am hopeful to have some spring this month. Sure would be nice!

Will it be a busy month for you?
Are you registering your kids for school for next year? Planting flowers? Anything?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

We continue to have RCIA classes on Mondays. That pretty much is it for us. The classes end Holy Week.

You guys sure are busy!! :)

Sue said...

ah yes, DWTS!!! One more week!!!!Can't wait for that. N Julianne though but I so love Max-or however you spell it. St. Patrick's day means CORNED BEEF w/ LOTS of mustard!!! Yum!!

Patty Arnold said...

I am an IKEA fan. When we lived in Chicago for a semester (Paul was at Northwestern), we traveled 2.5 hours by train/bus each way to go. :)

Around here, we are getting pumped for our vegetable garden and starting some of them indoors.

Amy said...

I'm happy to see March arrive as well. I am so ready for Spring!

Bethany said...

Add me to the list of people extremely happy to see March! I'm really crossing my fingers for spring to arrive asap...lol.

Ikea is so much fun. Did you find what you needed? How cute was the baby??

Happy March!!!

Jennifer said...

Who is Luciano??? Another nephew?