Monday, April 27, 2009

TAG! I'm It~Crazy Eights Edition

Thanks to Billie for the tag. :)

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. My parents' visit next month
2. Aidan's preschool graduation on May 20th, even though I know I'll cry like a baby
3. Getting back to my goal weight
4. Patrick being done with this beast of a class-one week until his final!
5. Grilling out more
6. Improving our house
7. Getting the boys a new playset
8. A possible job

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to a Graduation party-congrats again, Dominic & Amanda!
2. Went to Mass
3. Ate a muffin I shouldn't have, but it was delicious
4. Took the boys to the park
5. Visited my sister-in-law's house
6. Drove through the airport so the boys could see the airplanes
7. Drove from MI to OH
8. Folded laundry and unpacked

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Forget I love chocolate
2. Play the violin
3. Play the piano
4. Win the lottery
5. Pay for Aidan's kindergarten tuition upfront, in full
6. Be super organized and disciplined
7. Be fluent in another language and ASL
8. Be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. CSI: NY
4. Law & Order: SVU
5. 90210
6. The Amazing Race
7. Cold Case
8. Man Vs. Food

8 People I Tag:
1. Amanda
2. Andrea
3. Sue
4. GREG (since he says he's on blog strike no more)
5. Tara
6. Amy
7. Bethany
8. Lynette

Let me know if you play along so I can check out your post!

5 comments:

Greg said...

WTF?

Where's The Office in your list of 8 TV Shows?!?!

I'm sure you meant to say that The Office was a given, so here are 8 MORE shows that I watch in addition to The Office, which is the best television show ever made.

Right??

Thanks for the tag. I'll start working on it shortly.

Sue said...

sharon you are so busted from greg! ha ha greg she likes MY shows more than yours!!!

SimplyBillie said...

LOL! The Office is good too. I don't watch it often, though. =)
Who are you voting for on AI? There are some good ones this year!

Nell said...

So fun to get to know you better! I love these meme's.

Nell

Bethany said...

I was going to ask the same as Greg. Was TOTALLY expecting to see the Office here.... ;)

I did mine...

I didn't know your parents are visiting next month. How long will they be in?? So exciting!!!!!!!