Thursday, May 07, 2009

When I say Thursday, You Think of ???

3 Things I think of when I hear Thursday:
  • The Office!
  • Grey's Anatomy!
  • It's almost the weekend and my hubby & I have our shows to watch tonight!
Yes, my Thursday means TV.
We like to sit on the couch together, kids in bed, and watch The Office and that new one, Parks & Recreation.
Then I coerce him into tolerating Grey's Anatomy. He usually sits by me toying around with this i-pod, and I hint at him rubbing my feet or back.

Popcorn or Kettle Corn is often involved, along with some Diet Pepsi or beer.
Often ice cream is involved. Good eats are a must for good TV!

So what do you think of when you hear "Thursday"?
(thanks to That's My Answer for this one!)

10 comments:

Erin said...

The Office! Our Thursday night sounds like yours. The Office and Grey's Anatomy and some snacks. Always enjoyable when the kids are in bed.

Plus it's exciting because I know the week is almost over.

SimplyBillie said...

Thursdays used to be spent watching Supernatural and Smallville. Yes, I'm a geek. LOL! For some reason, we don't that channel anymore so I have to wait till it's available online.
Tonight... I will probably clean or do something else while Hubby does homework. Exciting, isn't it!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Haha, Thursday is my one TV night too! I just remembered this afternoon that today is Thursday and got excited. Used to be Smallville but we lost touch with it the last 2 years, so now it's Grey's and Private Practice. I really shouldn't watch them, but I just can't help it!

Lynette3boys said...

I am so glad there are some good shows on tonight. I get to spend 2 nights "sleeping" in the recliner so this will be a great time catching up on some fine TV. (You can read about the specifics at my blog if you're interested.) Have any good movie recommendations?

Sue said...

I'm still crying over that I COMPLETELY forgot about a NEW CSI NY!!!!!!! damn Idol for messing me up!
I guess I'll check out The Office....or watch some old 90210's!

Bethany said...

Thursdays mean...almost Friday, tv catch up night...that's about it over here! I'm glad it's almost the weekend!!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I love the Office and Happy Birthday since you haven't posted today. Your husband is so sweet I saw his birthday wish for you on Twitter! Enjoy your day!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I was just saying last night that Thursdays are the best TV night! I love Survivor, Office, & 30 Rock! I still have never seen Grey's!

Steph

SimplyBillie said...

Hey, Sharon! I remember from your Menu Monday post that Today is your Birthday. Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

I also think of the Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Greys Anatomy and Millionaire Matchmaker... as you can see, I watch way too much tv on Thursdays! Thank goodness for DVR!