Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blogging Friend!

It's Andrea's Birthday!!!
Woo-hoo!

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

I've become friends with Andrea solely from blogging.
She was on another friend's blog roll, and I gradually got to know Andrea. I am so glad I clicked on over!

Andrea feels like a friend I've known forever. And yet, we've never been face to face.
We've exchanged mail, personal e-mails...many personal e-mails. ;)
Our lives are similar, and it's not a friendship that feels like work to maintain.

I look forward to meeting you one day in person, Andrea! Until then, let's keep those e-mails coming. I've sure enjoyed getting to know you! You are a great person.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to Andrea! :)

Andrea said...

Thanks Sharon! This made my day. I'm willing to move if you find my husband a job and a house. LOL~q