Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Christmas through the Years

Not wordless. I always enjoy looking back, so today I'm posting our Christmases through the years:

Christmas 2003--1st Christmas married, & Aidan is in my belly


Christmas 2004--Aidan's 1st Christmas!


Christmas 2005--I was actually pregnant here, too, with our 2nd baby.


Christmas 2006 (at my fattest)--I'm pregnant here w/ Brennan


Christmas 2007-Brennan's first Christmas!


Christmas 2008, last year


And tomorrow (already!) I'll be getting another family picture to add to this collection.
I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve tomorrow!

From my family to yours, we wish you a very 
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

what a wonderful collection of pics.... wonder if i could find one for each year???

merry christmas!

Unknown said...

what a fun way to look at all the years! ;-) I'm impressed you have a picture from every year - I need to remember to do that!

Shelley said...

I LOVE your family portraits through the years! So sweet!!

Bethany said...

Your family is way too cute :) Blessed to know all of you, especially this time of year. Hope you have a great Christmas!