Saturday, July 03, 2010

Happy Birthday, Patrick!

The BIG 3-0!

Happy 30th to my amazing, patient husband.
The day you were born, God not only blessed your immediate family, but He truly blessed me.
Sounds selfish, but true.
I wasn't apart of the first 20 years of your life, but the past decade I have, and it's been an amazing time seeing the way you've grown, matured, and all that you've accomplished.
God could not have picked a better life-long partner for me.

You are such an excellent husband, and an equally wonderful father.
Our kids are so lucky to have you, such a hands-on dad.
We're blessed for the example you're setting, working full-time while earning your MBA, balancing school, family life, and the day-to-day responsibilities.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday (being away from home, yet again, on your birthday!).
We love you!
Happy Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Patrick! Hope it's a great one, wherever you are.