- my brother got hurt last Friday. He's visiting my parents in SC, went out to break up ice in their driveway, had a seizure, fell, hit his head BADLY and fractured a vertebrae. This is my 2nd oldest brother who also suffers from schizophrenia. He was released from the hospital yesterday (amazingly), wearing a brace for several weeks & appointments to follow.
- Please pray for my parents, especially my mom. Seeing as my brother is with them, the task of caring for him is in their hands. It's a big responsibility, and my parents are in their 70's. That's a lot on them.
- Pray for my sister-in-law's sister-in-law. (brother-in-law's sister, in other words). They got word she has cancer & it's spreading. She's not even 40 & has 6 kids. :( St. Peregrine, intercede!
- Prayers for my brother, sister-in-law & their 4 kids as they travel to DISNEY!
- Selfish-sounding, maybe...please pray my parents are still able to make it up here for when this baby comes. The plan is for them to come up in one month, being here early enough to watch the kids when I go into labor. We've never had someone THAT close before & it's a mental relief. So I pray with all that's happened, they're still able to make it. And get here safely, of course.
- Pray for it to work out financially for all we need to get before this baby comes.
- Lastly, prayers for our search on a 2nd car. We really need one and my husband has been looking.
Wow, after all that, I feel like a prayer-request hog. But hey, that's what it is. I'm trying to get back in the habit of praying the rosary daily, so I will definitely include your intentions, too.