Thursday, September 08, 2011

1st Day of Preschool!

While I'm still getting over the shock that Brennan, my Brennan, started preschool yesterday, I thought I'd share some of the pictures.
This kid is at a stage of being photogenically-challenged...ha! But he's just adorable.

Ready to go!

Bashful

Spiderman backpack and Spiderman shoes!



 checking out his classroom



Brennan finished his first day of school with a big smile on his face, excited to go back on Friday.
Thank God for the gift of a good first day! 

By the way, the day before, when we dropped off Aidan at school, I did cry the entire way home. I kept it together on his actual first day, but boy was he missed! Having 2 in school, gone during the day, feels so weird. A little empty.

I'm glad at least Brennan was home today. :) We had fun making homemade muffins


3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWW!!!!! It is hard and strange to have to in school. Just wait till he goes to full day kindergarten and then you have two gone 5 days a week for 7+ hrs! At least you have Cillian to keep you buys ;)

Amy said...

Think of this as special time for just you and Cillian. Those days go fast, too.

Bethany said...

He's so cute! I'm glad he had a fun first day- how many days a week does he go? Were the muffins yummy???