Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today's Satisfaction

Going to Sam's Club with my list and $80 cash to spend, and my bill totaling $79.83.   :)

Having homemade Corn Chowder to eat, and homemade banana bread.

My house smelling good (see above).

Remembering to do morning prayer with my boys this morning, to offer our day to God. It really makes a difference.


My husband squeezed in his run over his lunch break, which means he doesn't have to run after work. :)


It's the little things in life.
What are your small blessings today?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wait, Pat is running? What's that about?

When you were at Sam's Club and the total kept getting closer and closer to $80 did you begin to freak just.a.little?? I do that when I bring cash even if I've worked it out in my head and know that it shouldn't reach my total!