Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A to Z...I'm a Copycat

I clicked over to my good friend Bethany's blog today, and she did this fun little A to Z post.
Acknowledging that imitation is a form of flattery ;), I copied Bethany and did one, too.


A to Z


A. Age: 31.
B. Bed size: Queen, though I'm ready for a King. Never thought I'd want a King, but add in a few kids, and I'd happily take it!
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. Every gross detail, especially with me being the only girl in the house.
D. Dogs: Prefer them to cats, but we don't have one.
E. Essential start of your day: coffee in the morning. 
F. Favorite color: Sage green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver 
H. Height: 5’4
I. Instruments you play: sadly, none. I wish I could play the violin.
J. Job: I'm a stay-at-home-mom.  
K. Kids: 3 living boys, ages 7.5, 4.5, and almost 9 months. 2 in heaven. 
L. Live: Ohio 
M. Mother’s name: Dottie
N. Nicknames: Sharona, Canary, Birdie
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I delivered my babies, and 5 days for kidney stones while pregnant with Brennan.
P. Pet peeves: people chewing w/ their mouths open, and NOT drying off a little over the tub, before stepping onto the bath mat.
Q. Quote from movie: "I like smiling, smiling's my favorite!"
R. Right or left-handed. Right
S. Siblings: 7 --5 brothers, 2 sisters.
T. Tattoos: no tramp stamp on me!
U. Underwear: fresh pair every day.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Nursing a baby or changing the diaper of an escape artist.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Umm...ultrasounds?
Y. Yummy food you make: I'd rather have my family answer this one, but I'll say roast chicken or beef, chicken parmesan, potato soup.
Z. Zoo animal: Polar Bears

No comments: