Tuesday, January 31, 2006

4X4 Meme- I've been tagged!

Carol from Carol's Storybook has tagged me. :)
Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Busser, Server, and hostess at Rafferty's Restaurant
2. Telemarketing in college for school scholarship $
3. First grade teacher
4. Part-time at Walgreens and CVS

Four places I've lived:
1. Michigan (born there; live there now)
2. South Carolina (from age 11- after college)
3. Steubenville, OH-(college years)
4. Gaming, Austria (spent a semester there)

Four vacations I've taken:
1. Ireland- the Republic
2. Hawaii (honeymoon!)
3. Ft. Lauderdale
4. Prague, Czech Republic

Four vehicles I've owned:
1. Honda Civic (1st car- still running)
not mine, but learned to drive on...
2. Dodge full size, 15 passenger van
3. BMW roadster
4. Ford Explorer

Four blogs I'd like to tag for this 4x4 meme:
1. Paul from Thoughts of a Regular Guy
2. Melanie from Our Lady of Tuscany Springs Homeschool Academy
3. Tom from Boomer Times
4. Any other readers who still patiently check my blog! :) (including you, PB)

6 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for participating! Interesting stuff there, especially the vacations! :)

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Thanks for thinking of me, but I've already done a version of this meme!

Sharon said...

OOps! Sorry, Paul. I remembered it once I re-read it. :)

And Carol, you're welcome! It's fun to take a look at ourselves every once in a while.

PB said...

How would I go about posting my own tag? I don't have a blog!

Anonymous said...

PB- you need to get one.

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

PB, just post it in this comment section.