Thursday, April 06, 2006

In Loving Memory

My uncle that I requested prayers for passed away about an hour ago.
Please pray for the repose of his soul.
He was a wonderful man.
Loving, caring, great father and grandfather.

This is my mom's oldest brother. I have never heard my mother cry so hard before. I tell ya, that's one hard thing to do. Especially when you know darn well there is nothing you can say or do to make it better.

And my aunt. This woman is amazing. She and my uncle were "that couple" that did everything together. They were approaching their 50th wedding anniversary. I am so sad for her. She is beyond devastated. Please pray for her. And for their family.

God Bless You, Uncle Jim.
May all the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God,
Rest in Peace.
Amen.

2 comments:

O! said...

I will say St Gertrude's prayer for him. Please know that you and your family are always in my prayers!

Sharon said...

Thank you.