Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's BA-ACK!




And I am so excited! I love dancing. And I love it that this isn't club dancing with all bump and grind stuff. It's ballroom, baby! :)
It premiered last night and the first round of eliminations is in about....oh...25 minutes from now.
I have to say, in general, they seem much better from the start this season than last season. Wow!

Here are my thoughts from last night:
-The judges did not give Joey Lawrence a high enough score. He was good. Better than what they rated him.
-The judges were too nice to the female contestant-she's a former Miss USA and from the show The Barkers. She did not deserve the score she got. Nope.
-I really hope Sara Evans imporves! I love her music and she is a good solid person. We need to see more people like that.
-I thought Jerry Springer did better than he gave himself credit for. Not a fan of his show at all, but I hear otherwise as far as he actually goes.
-I have a feeling Tucker will be going home.
-My all-time favorite from last night was Maria Lopez! He was awesome! I was so impressed. I haven't deleted it from our dvr yet because I want to watch his performance again.
Because he was my favorite, I'm sharing his picture. He was SO good!

3 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I 100% agree with all you said!!! I am excited to see it back too, it's 'bout time some "GOOD" TV comes back, thats not all murder and blood!

Greg said...

I generally enjoy watching many of the same shows that you watch, but I must draw the line here. I have nothing against this show--just not my cup of tea.

They did get a wide spectrum of celebrities this year, didn't they? Joey Lawrence?? Where has he been??? Jerry Springer and Tucker Carlson?!?! LOL!!

Even without watching the show, I put my money on Mario Lopez. I mean, come on--he's A.C. Slater!! Not even Zack Morris could beat A.C. Slater!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I just saw this for the first time- I agree and thought Joey did better than they scored him. But yes- Mario Lopez is the top dog!