Thursday, April 19, 2007

Introducing Brennan James!

After long hours of labor, Brennan James finally made his entrance into this world at 11:13 this afternoon. :) He weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces, measuring 20 1/2 inches long.
He has a head full of light hair--with a bit of a baby Mohawk! lol.

He has been nursing like a champ already.

We're so thrilled to be at this point.

More pictures are for sure to come, but for now, here is one of his Mohawk, and a slightly better one with his eyes actually open. :)
Thanks for all the prayers, by the way!

11 comments:

Greg said...

Congratulations Sharon!!

I am so happy for you and your family! I'm glad that all went well--too bad it didn't happen yesterday when you went to the hospital.

Happy Birthday Brennan James!!

I can't wait to meet you!!

:)

Stacey said...

Congratulations to Sharon, Mr. Sharon, and Aidan!!! He's SOOOOO CUTE!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so happy for you! WOOHOO!!

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

He is gorgeous!

In Light of the Truth... said...

CONGRATULATIONS, SHARON!!! I am so happy for you!! He's beautiful! And I'm also glad to hear that he's nursing well, as I know that's one HARD battle if he's not. Can't wait to hear more wonderful stories!

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Congrats; he's beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen last week. I'm just now getting around to coming to see everyone who left me a comment. Looks like you've been busy since then!

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your very sweet boy! God bless you all.

christine M said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for you! And welcome to little Brennan James.

antonia said...

congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! He's gorgeous!

Aldara said...

He is so precious! What a beautiful blessing! HUgs
Aldara

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Wow! Congratulations! May God bless your baby and your family!
God bless,
Donna