Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday again! This week I am thankful for:
~My son! Today is his 3rd birthday. He is a great blessing and I love him so much.
~For a nice Easter. Mass was very nice, as was the gathering at my in-laws following.
~I am thankful for that yummy smoked turkey my father-in-law made!
~For menu planning. I really need it.
~For any extra patience God can give me during all the potty training, especially the accidents!
~For the possible friends we made at the park on Tuesday.
~For a great playgroup yesterday. My son got to play with other kids, and I was able to interact with other moms. (adult time needed! lol)
~For everyone remembering my son's birthday, and the love they show him.
~For my husband, of course. I can't skip a week without being thankful for him. He patiently handled two BM accidents with our son, while in 2 different stores. He's enabled me to sleep in each morning before he goes to work. He's a good man.
~Thankful for this thread that Sting My Heart starts each week for us! I need something like this to stay positive and focus on. Thanks! :)

11 comments:

Nise' said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to your son! Ah, the potty training days, hang in there, he will get it figured out! Thanks for sharing.

Diane Viere said...

WEll, happy birthday to your little man!

Great list!

Diane

Monkey Giggles said...

Amen on the patience...I too am thankful for that. Life is good.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Three is a MAGICAL age! I just love their imagination at that age!

I see that you're due this month! I'll keep you in my prayers for safe delivery and healthy baby!

Blessings~

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your precious son.

Deena Peterson said...

Hang in there...potty training does end...of course, then there's the driver's training to get through LOL!!

Happy Birthday to MOM and son...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the b-day wishes. :)

Heather said...

Happy birthday to your son. My oldest will be 3 soon. Isn't it a fun age? Glad you had a good playdate yesterday. Playdates are lifesavers some days!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Happy Birthday to your son. Thanks for sharing. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful 3rd birthday celebration. The years just fly, especially when they are little.

It is so wonderful to have a man by your side who gives you hand when needed :)...

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Aldara said...

Awww happy birthday to your little man!!!!!!!!Have a great evening!
hugs