Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 Months Old Today!

Time sure goes by more quickly with the second baby! Brennan is 2 months old today.
(I call the above pic his bashful pose...and you can still see his mohawk!)
Tomorrow we have his well-baby visit. I can't wait to see how much he's grown!
What I do know (aside from length and weight):
-He's smiling a ton now.
-He shows excitement.
(like here...his karate kick!;)
-He loves being on his changing table.
-He enjoys the floor.
-He's already rolled over (from belly to back), but you could tell he didn't mean to. He scared himself! It was cute.
-He sleeps decently; usually takes a good morning nap
-He still poops a ton
-He's already outgrowing some of his clothes! This is probably normal for most babies, but I'm not used to it. Aidan was such a peanut-it took him forever to outgrow clothes!
-And last, but not least , Brennan is still sporting his mohawk!
(June 19, 2007...2 months old!)

I'll try to post his weight tomorrow. I'm curious how much he's grown. He definitely feels heavier to us.
It's amazing how much faster time goes by in parenthood than childhood!




1 comment:

yofed said...

He's so cute!! I laughed at the way he holds his little finger on the first picture, a little like the bad guy in "Austin Powers"... Such a cute little guy! Congrats and enjoy every minute of him!