Monday, June 04, 2007

3 Things-Meme

I snatched this from Tiffani at Never Too Late.

3 things that scare me:
Dying
Money
Heights (especially the idea of bungee jumping!)

3 people who make me laugh:
My husband
My sister
My sons

3 things I love:
Computer
note cards
movies

3 things I loathe:
moths
humidity
kidney stones

3 things I don't understand:
Chemistry
Why children/babies get sick or deadly diseases
Hormones...post-partum, PMS, during pregnancy...

3 things on my desk:
my planner
a cook book
photos

3 things I'm doing right now:
Nursing my baby
Watching Law & Order SVU
Laundry

3 things I want to do before I die:
Watch my babies grow up
Meet my grandchildren
Go on a girls' weekend trip with my mom and sister

3 things I can do well:
Spell
Dance
I'm good with directions

3 things I can't do well:
Sew
Sing
Pilates

3 things I think you should listen to:
God
Parents/Grandparents
Family

3 things you should never listen to:
enemies
Satan
half the politicians in the world

3 things I'd like to learn:
Sewing
Finances (stocks, bonds, etc)
Ballroom/Latin dancing

3 favorite foods:
Spaghetti
Chocolate (milk chocolate...Hershey's!)
Chips w/ Guacamole (my husband's is the best!)

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Punky Brewster
Gem
Smurfs

3 things I regret:
A note I wrote in 7th grade that my mom found
Not preparing better financially before getting married
Not having more time with just my husband before having kids (although I love my kids!)

3 people I tag:
Any three of you who'd like to play along!

No comments: