Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen-First one for me!

It seems I've joined in on so many of the other weekly memes and tags, why not this one? :)13 things I look forward to this summer:
1. My parents coming to visit in July!
2. My parents meeting our new baby, Brennan.
3. Having my boys' pictures done together for the first time.
4. My husband's birthday on July 3rd.
5. Our first Mudhens game on the 4th.
6. Brother-in-law's wedding
7. Watching my 3 year old little man in the wedding as ring-bearer
8. My friend's baby shower!
9. Going on my brother's boat in Michigan
10. Losing more weight
11. Going on a date with my hubby! (our last date was months ago!)
12. Our nephew is due in August!
13. The possibility of my sister and her family visiting in August!
*thanks to Nancy B for the graphic!
You can read the Thursday 13 history here.
Join in, too! Let me know if you do. :)



1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like you've got a lovely summer in store.

Welcome to the TT bunch.