Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Losing More Than My Mind!

And I am happy about it. :)
I've lost over 20 pounds now!!!!
I'm doing my happy dance. *******((()))*******

I had my Weight Watchers weigh in tonight, and I have now lost a total of 21.2 pounds. I can now say I've lost over 20 pounds! Do you know how good that feels? SO GOOD!!!

It's not been super easy, but not terribly hard, either. That's why I love Weight Watchers. It works. It's manageable as a real lifestyle. I tried Atkins before and the cabbage soup diet. Those are (in my experience), temporary weight loss fixes. They aren't plans that make it easy to live that way. (like I could stick to 20g of carbs a day forever!)

Anyway, enough of the promo. ;) I'm just so thrilled right now. I'm closer to my goal weight. Still a ways to go, but closer.

It's a great feeling.

2 comments:

momwats8 said...

You go girl!!!!! That is just awesome!!!

Stacey said...

Atta girl! Congratulations!