Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Trick-or-Treat! I know by the end of the night we might be tired of hearing that. It makes it easier, though, when you look at your child's face. With each "trick-or-treat", there is such excitement and joy. There is such pride in their costumes. It's so cute.

Tonight we're trick-or-treating in Ohio for the first time. (last year we drove to my in-laws back in MI). We're excited to carry on our own traditions.

My husband will come home from work, and we're going to make our own pizza for dinner. (Pizza is a Halloween tradition). Following that we'll get costumes on & head out! This year we're lucky to have a fireman and his dalmatian with us. ;) Finally we plan to come home, inspect the treats, take baths, get in jammies, and snuggle while watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Halloween is fun.

Since I'm not doing a Wordless Wednesday today, I'll leave with Halloween-past & present.
(Aidan's 1st Halloween! 2004)

(Aidan's 2nd Halloween, 2005)

(3rd Halloween, 2006)

(this year! Added bonus: his baby brother!)

I wish you safe trick-or-treating! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much Aidan changed between his second and third Halloweens!! Woah!

And the fireman-dalmation idea is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! OMG!! Squeeze those boys for me!!

Christine said...

So cute! P.S. I'm a Catholic mom too...

Andrea said...

The costumes are great! The Fireman and the Dalmation... Wonderful!

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Adorable! Have a fun evening!