Thanks to Vicki for the tag. :) (& she was much more clever, by the way. She interviewed her son for his answers).
1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No. Somehow my boys manage to repeat my name endlessly throughout the day, & I've never worn a name tag. ;)
2. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey. And I love it, too.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? We rarely go there, but I'd probably get a chili-cheese burrito and nachos.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No.
5. What color is your iPod? I don't have one, but I'd get pink or green.
6. What kind of dog do you have? No dog here.
7. What's for dinner tonight? Probably breaded chicken, green beans and a side.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Newcastle beer.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Nothing comes to mind. I don't have the cell every day.
10. Last time you were sick? When I was pregnant, I think.
11. How long is your hair? Short, now. :)
12. Are you happy right now? Content.
13. What did you say last? "Aidan, if you can't find something to play with while Daddy eats [instead of climbing on him], then you need to take your quiet time."
14. Who came over last? My in-laws.
15. Do you drink beer? Sometimes.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Probably. I was teased a LOT.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I used to have one with a baby picture of Aidan, but don't have key chains any more.
18. What did you get for graduation? College? Money. And uh, my degree!
19. Whats in your pocket? Tissue, change.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who is Dane Cook?
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Yes! A shower gift when I was pregnant with Aidan. His name is Aiden.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Toy Story 2, on right now.
23. What's something fun you did today? Went to Mass, then got muffins after.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? I'm completely picturing her face but forgetting her name! Mrs. Greaves! That was it.
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? No.
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Cats.
27. What are you listening to right now? Aidan, my hubby eating, and Toy Story 2. Oh, and the monitor for Brennan.
28. Drinking? Just finished some coffee.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Hmm....health products? Home goods?
30. When is your mom's birthday? May 10th.
31. When is your birthday? May 8th.
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 3 numbers, starting with 4. ;)
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? JCP, a few years ago.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Nope. Soon to be air freshener, though.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? Many. I'll try to update that, later.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? I use skim, but I don't ever drink white milk. Yuck!
37. What are you going to do after this? Laundry. And go for a ride when Brennan wakes up.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Family at Target.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Apples or strawberries.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Hot fudge brownie sundae...hence why I'm doing Weight Watchers!
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? bread, picture frames, tp.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Hyundai Sante Fe.
44. Do you like pickles? Every once & a while. But never on burgers.
45. How about olives? No.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Sugarless wintergreen or bubblemint, I suppose. Back in the day I loved Hubba Bubba Blueberry!
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Don't drink it often, but I'll say cranberry peach or orange.
48. Do you have any tan lines? Pathetic. No. :(
49. What hospital were you born in? One in Detroit, don't know the name, though.
OK, I tag Jen, but not positive she'll do it, so I also tag Andrea. :)