Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back from Vacation, Part 1: The Cabin

We're back & I miss it already!
It was absolutely gorgeous up there. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves.

I'm going to attempt to write about our trip in 3 posts, this first one being the shortest. We just got back tonight and I am exhausted!
I figured I'd start with where we stayed: Patrick's grandparents' cabin. The pictures don't do it justice by any means. And I regret not getting any of the inside.
This will have to do for now!

The front/porch (looks smaller here than actual size. Much smaller)


Side of the cabin, showing it's two stories


Another view, showing the addition on the back

View from the porch: Lake Michigan

Another view from the porch

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Gorgeous Sharon. Looks absolutely amazing - that's my kind of cabin. I can't wait for more pictures and to hear more about it. Glad you had fun and I can only imagine how exhausted you are.

Mojavi said...

man can I go :) lol

In Light of the Truth... said...

Wow.... I LOVE cabins!!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great looking cabin, and that view! my goodness, beautiful! I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time, but I'm glad you're back though, lol!

Sue said...

So pretty! Gorgeous. Glad you all had fun! Beautiful. :)

Jennifer said...

Man, that place is fantastic! I can't believe how huge it looks when you click on the pictures to blow them up! WOW!!

Greg said...

Hey! That looks like my house.

Log cabins are the shiznit.

That looks like such a great location for a vacation.