Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take5Tuesday

Boredom+Writer's Block=Me trying a new meme (is there actually one left I haven't tried?!)

The usual host has not yet posted for today, so I'm choosing my own.

5 Things I Have Yet To Do in July: (with one week remaining)
1. Go up north for a family vacation/reunion
2. Visit Patrick's great-grandmother's grave, especially since we missed her funeral.
3. Enjoy Aidan's final tee-ball game! (July 30th, 7:30 p.m.)
4. Begin the Bible study that Crystal is blogging about (thanks again for the book!)
5. Menu Plan for August, getting my booty back on track with Weight Watchers (possibly to be done on the car ride for our trip).

What are your 5 things?

5 comments:

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Hi Sharon-- thanks for commenting on my blog!
I am in NC on our vacation and loving it!
We closed on the 16th.
This month I still have to:
Enjoy the beach for 3 more days
Drive home from NC
Send 2 kids off to camp
Unpack my house
Get ready for baby!

Thanks for stopping by!
NC Pics started getting posted today!

Katie

Sue said...

To do to do to do: (it's boring)

1. order business cards for elbow grease
2. order elbow grease shirts for me
3. order elbow grease letterheads
4. paint haleigh's room or at least buy the paint!!!!
5. miracously lose 30lbs. (or go to the gym more than 2x a week)

Mojavi said...

you haven't tried my new meme :) I just wrote it out the other day... take a gander if you like.. it is called link lovin... I would be super flattered

Rachel said...

Hi. Just stumbled on your blog because you listed WW and we had other things in common. You have a great sense of humor.

Greg said...

1. Hope for a hurricane to head towards the SC coast.
2. Eat Mexican Food.
3. Evacuate. I mean come on, how hard is that New Orleans? When a Cat 3 storm is coming towards you, get out of the effing way!!!
4. Play board games in the dark.
5. Rinse and repeat if desired.