Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Funny Because...

This is how my mind works:

-We're in the kitchen & Patrick is talking to me about the benefits of a Mac.

Almost excitedly he says to me "did you know you can get Windows on the Mac?". To which I replied, "But can you get curtains?!". (I'm still cracking myself up over here)

-I'm driving with the kids to pick Patrick up from work.

Next to us at the red light is a nice, yellow convertible with an older man driving.
My first thought?
How great would it be if I sprayed my windshield washer fluid and watched him get wet

-Brennan still loves the Jolly Jumper. Out of old-school habit, often when he's in it I sing "jump around...jump up jump up & get down". So the other day Brennan is in his jumper, and Aidan is watching. I say to Brennan "jump!", and I hear Aidan follow with "jump up jump up & get down!".

-Because I think the below is funny:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, all funny, but the first one had me LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!

Jennifer said...

Because you used to tell this joke: "What did the Mama strawberry say to the baby strawberry?"

(A: "If you weren't so fresh, we wouldn't be in this jam!" BAH DUM CHING!

This post could also be on my blog, titled, "Why Sharon is my friend"

:oD

Sharon said...

"What did the Mama strawberry say to the baby strawberry?"

(A: "If you weren't so fresh, we wouldn't be in this jam!"


I forgot about that fabulous joke!

Unknown said...

And don't forget this wonderful joke:

Q: What did the Mama tomato say to the baby tomato?....

Weeelllll??

Jennifer said...

That John comment was me (incognito)! He was signed into Google before I got on :o)

Andrea said...

This kind of stuff cracks me up too!! So when you had your "bad" jokes not that long ago I had to share them with my entire family. Hee, hee.

Greg said...

Knock Knock.

Who's There?

Smell Mop.

Smell Mop Who?

:-P