Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Start to A Sunday

Yes.
Two boys awake before 7:00 a.m.
Dirty coffee pot.
Tired momma who wants to neither clean said coffee pot, nor deal with breakfast.

What do we do?
Hop in the car, enjoy a relaxing Sunday morning drive to the one place near us with a drive-thru for all of coffee and donuts and bagels: Tim Hortons.

Aidan, Brennan & I drove this morning to get a pack of Timbits (donut holes), a bagel, and my glorious coffee.

It was so pleasant and perfect driving home. It had started to rain, but a nice peaceful rain. No thunder or lightning. Just a nice, steady rain, two content boys, when momma receiving her caffeine. ;)

I hope the remainder of the day is as peaceful.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mmmm! YUM! Sounds like my kind of morning ANY day of the week!

Sue said...

I say give A & B some high doses of caffeine & they'll start sleeping in!! (perhaps-works on mine)

Amy said...

I could totally live at Tim Horton's-- their iced capps and bagels are my favorites! :)