Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Back!

Great experience at the dentist!
On the way there Aidan even told me to let him go in by himself. (which I didn't).

He did very well; no fear. He was even excited, which I was happy about, since I'm a sicko and love going to the dentist.
Best of all, no cavities! I was worried about that, especially since we let him use a sippy cup for too long. Thankfully I had nothing to worry about. (oh, and no cavities for me, either)

He has 20 teeth & was happy to be given a new Diego toothbrush with some Spongebob toothpaste.

Of course I snatched a picture. What did Aidan tell me to do with it? In his words, "Put it on your blog, mama...".
Dang.
They figured out their lives are being published constantly. LOL

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Put it on your blog, Mama!!!! Ha ha ha! That is awesome! Sounds like something Landon would say! ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Thats so funny and cute!! Wish I wouldv'e heard him say that. seriously laughing out loud! tell him good job at the dentist and thats a cute picture.

Andrea said...

Oh that is so cute, put it on your blog!

Okay, so why do sippy cups cause cavities? I'm confused, Landen still has his and will be 3. Help!

Love the piture of you and Pat as your profile picture. Adorable!

Sue said...

Good job Aidan!! :)
As for the cups, Haleigh used one until she was almost 5!!!! She is almost 10 & still no cavities. She loved her cup, I had to make her give it up in K5. Brush at least 2x a day, floss...I don't think a cup is any harm.