Friday, July 18, 2008

Celebrity Look-a-Likes

I got sucked into this after seeing it on both Jen & Andrea's blogs.

I have to admit, I don't feel very pretty with my matches. At least they're mostly skinny, though.

For you, Andrea & Jen, here are my results:
Laura Linney
Julianne Moore (I'm not seeing this one at all)
Schuyler Fisk
Elizabeth Banks

I included Patrick in the search, too. His results:
Mark Valley (good, imo)
Mark Wahlberg (what's with the Marks?)
Patrick Wilson
Jonny Lee Miller

So there you have it. Do you agree with the diagnosis? ;)
(oh, & if you want to play around with it, I used this site)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

First of all, you forgot Ben Affleck--When Pat's hair grows out a little, they look like TWINS!!

As for you, I am not satisfied--I am now on a mission to find Sharon-look-a-likes!

To be continued! :o)

Sue said...

alright, no offense to Pat, but who thinks he looks like Mark Whalberg???? Mark isn't on my list, but I sure like the entire package!

Sharon said...

Sue-
It was the site. You upload a picture, it does its thing, then lists the celebs w/ their pictures for your matches. So it was the site who compared Pat & Mark Wahlberg.

Want me to match for you?

Sharon said...

Sue-
alright dork. I uploaded a picture of YOU, and Laura Linney was one of your matches, too.
You also had a lot of black women.
Khandi Alexander

I tried another picture, and it gave me:
Christina Cabot
Diane Lane
Olivia Newton-John
Kylie Minogue

Are you pleased?

Sue said...

First, am I ever really pleased? I wasn't trying to insult Tap. Like I look anything like Olivia N. John! I wish!! Laura Linney is very pretty too, great actor. A great movie to watch is You Can Count On Me. So good. Mark Ruffalo is in it who is on my list. But seriously a good movie.

Sue said...

No, you don't look like Julianne Moore! She bugs me too. I could see you as Laura Linney, try & act smart. ha! kidding.

Andrea said...

Sharon... we did that site last night... and I came up as a guy once Kurt came up as a woman. Landen came up as Coolio awhile back. LOL!!!! I didn't think about posting what our results were from that site, we just did the random people that we've been told we look like. I'm not sure who I agree with --- I think Jen is right - on the hunt for Sharon-look-a-likes!!!!! I loved these posts, they all make me laugh.
Jen, wheren's your post of Andy?
Oh and I can totally see the Ben Affleck thing... yep, yep.