Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Friday Funny


This makes me think of Aidan.

He often says such things. Especially now that we're seeing Brennan do and say more, Aidan is hearing of when he started doing those things.

I'll be doing something, and he'll look at me and say "I remember doing that when my been little".
I just want to squeeze him and tell him to slow down...he doesn't need to grow up so fast.
But he is.
He even is big enough now where he'll say something "creeps him out" or something is "freaky".

They sure grow up quickly.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it the truth? Landon got his hair cut yesterday and when the stylist asked him what he thought of it, he shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Probably awesome." Then he went about his business. I always find myself listening to him and asking myself, "Where'd he pick THAT up??!"

Andrea said...

These are my kind of funnies