Thursday, August 07, 2008

Grammatical Apologies

If you've noticed an increase in typos lately, my apologies!

Last week we got a new computer, which means a new keyboard.
Our new keyboard is larger than the old keyboard, and I was very used to the old one, seeing as I've used it for the last 3 years.

Please accept my apologies and excuse me if there is an increase in typos while I get used to the newer, larger keyboard (and computer, for that matter).

By the way, for those who did not know, we got a MAC. My computer-whiz brother was selling one of his, so we were fortunate to buy his old one.
Pat is thrilled and in love. ;)
I'm still getting comfortable with the switch from a PC to a Mac.
What can I say? I grew up on Office, Word, and Excel. It's a little adjustment for me.

(Oh, and the fact that the new keyboard and monitor are more than double the size of our laptop. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have a mac, too, and it took a LONG while to get used to it. i do like it, though. :)

Andrea said...

Congrats on the puter and no need to apologize for grammer... please nobody point out my grammer.. most of the time it's because I don't know any better. =( I'm HORRIBLE with grammer. Yikes! I never notice any of yours.